We Make the Best Product Labels for Household Products
As harsh as the contents they contain, as individualized as the products they’re created for, household products put packaging to the test. Epsen Hillmer Graphics ensures you pass even the toughest consumer tests with flying colors.
Whether applied to the front of your product, the back or both, EHG will help you create a look that’s as durable and cost-effective as it is visually appealing. Clear or opaque, small or large, die-cut or standard, paper or film – Epsen Hillmer Graphics can do it all. We have the processes and printing capabilities in place to handle any job for any household product.
Application Recommendations for Labels on Products
Here are the label applications we typically recommend for the Household Product industry. You can get more information about each type by clicking on the links below:
- Pressure Sensitive – PSLs are ideal for household products that require quality graphics with the ability to add-on many specialty printing options. These labels are very efficient to apply and can be tailored to meet just about any custom solution desired.
- In-Mold (Blow Mold) – If your product requires an extremely durable and long lasting solution, then a Blow Mold Label might be the perfect fit. Household products typically have a longer shelf life than Food or Beverage products, which accents the benefits of this label solution.
- Roll-to-Roll – One of the more cost-effective options, Roll-to-Roll Labels are ideal for household products with round, straight-walled containers such as jars or bottles. Because they can be applied quickly and efficiently in high volumes, they are ideal for businesses with a large number of SKUs.
- Cut & Stack – These share many characteristics with Roll-to-Roll Labels, except they are delivered in stacks instead of rolls. Cut and Stack Labels stand up very well to heat, cold and even moisture thanks to our wet strength printing capabilities. This solution allows you to achieve a high-quality appearance on a variety of materials and applications.
- Combination Printing Capabilities – Ideal for smaller jobs of 25,000+, Combination Printing is an option for household products that require relatively straightforward labeling solutions. By combining multiple labels on a single print run, this option allows us to streamline efficiency and allows you to maximize savings.