Production Planning Supervisor
Create/Coordinate all jobs in preparation for production. Order and maintain tooling,
materials, and stock label inventories. Assist with press schedule and estimates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the
1. Prepare job tickets.
2. Assign, purchase, track and maintain material and tooling inventories
3. Maintain Stock Inventories and create jobs and purchase orders as needed.
4. Complete Jobs.
5. Assist in the Scheduling of the jobs for the presses.
6. Assist in creating Quotations.
7. Assist and back-up other departmental employees.
8. Special projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. Must be detail oriented.
2. High degree of accuracy and problem solving skills.
3. Ability to compute general mathematical equations.
4. Ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent – Associates Degree preferred.
2. Three to five years of Business/Clerical experience preferably in the printing
3. Experience with Microsoft Office products and have a general knowledge and
ability in each.